May 12, 2019 - 9:30 AM
120 Randolph Pl
I emailed to you previously that we wish to reserve June 23 for our annual Sunday morning breakfast. I see that it hasn’t been scheduled yet and was wondering if you indeed received my request/
At this time, we wish to put a hold in for May 12th as well. Same event. We will decide by Pesach which date to finalize.
Please put us down on both dates for now.
Thank you very much